Tuesday 22 May 2012

Transition

It is now that moment in life where you transit from a student life to a professional life ! In other words, switching from walking to running ! Its very interesting to see people around, choosing various options as career.

I personally, at this moment, cannot decide - what next ! I want to change this world ! Leave a gift, an everlasting value before I die. I want to own as big a company as Apple ! I want to be an inspiring leader for many ! I also would like to solutions for many major problems like literacy, unemployment, global warming, food - water and shelter for everybody etc. Big List !

Various options that I am considering now are

  • Prepare for IAS
  • Prepare of CAT / GMAT for management
  • Prepare of GRE for Higher studies like MSc or Phd
  • Family Business
  • Start a company

Too big a list - right? ! I know. But things will shape up shortly ! It has always been happening with me ! I just try to live in the moment, put my best ! Future will automatically shape up !

I still have that burning fire within me ! Still have that restlessness to do something ! But the problem is, I dont know what to do ! I have some specific skills that I can put to use ! 

Still, I cannot just sit and watch ! Opportunity will not come to me ! Hence, I am going for a search ! A long search to find my true path ! Stay at one of the metropolitan cities, meet various like-minded people, try to figure out the demand and change the world !

Till then - Good Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment